Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire. Practice is a means of inviting the perfection desired.
– Martha Graham
You have faith in the potential of a better world for animals, and you want to do the best you can to help make that happen. That’s why you purchased Animals Impact: Secrets Proven to Achieve Results and Move the World. Now you can begin your practice to achieve that perfect vision.
That’s why I created the Animal Impact: Companion Journal. I want to help you put into practice all that you’re learning from the book. You can use this journal to create a customized summary of what’s most important to you.
You’ll engage more with the material as you write or type your responses to the questions and get a fast start at turning knowledge to practice and action. The journal is also a great way to get a hardcopy supplement if you’ve purchased the electronic version for Kindle, Nook, Apple, Sony, and other e-readers.
The journal gives you the key points from each chapter, along with space to answer the questions and room for your other ideas and thoughts. You’ll also find the Resources section with links for easy access to explore other materials that can help you enhance your advocacy.
Here’s all you have to do:
- Follow the link at the end of this page.
- You’ll see I’d love some info about your book purchase, but first name and email address are enough, if you’d rather not share anything more.
- You’ll receive an email to confirm your request. Be sure to look for it and whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you confirm, you’ll go to a page with the journal files.
- While I hope you’ll stick around for periodic information and updates, you can unsubscribe at any time.